• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Hoppers Roll Call of Christmas Thanks

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
A HUGE THANK YOU:-

To everyone who donated to the Christmas appeal and to Tamsin for orgainsing it and picking us as a featured rescue, our Otoscope arrived this morning and it is going to be so helpful in picking up dental issues and ear problems early on.

To Becca6 who has donated a huge sackful of toys and feeds for all the rescue bunnies as well as an enormous dog crate and a stair gate which will help us montior bondings without interfering by being present in the room. It will also allow rabbits to exercise in the house.

To Becca who donated a pair of Snugglesafes for the outdoor bunnies, the babies and those recouperating from GA's.

To Amy & Dom for their very kind donation and Chrsitmas card.

To everyone who has helped with bunny runs for us this year, many rabbits would never have found loving homes or a safe rescue place without you. A special mention to Helen for putting up with my awful navigational skills!

To everyone who has donated money and equiptment to us throughout this year, it has enabled us to find our feet and get the rescue fully functioning. It has also allowed us to double the amount of rabbits we are able to accomodate.

To everyone who has fostered and rehabilitated for us, creating sound, happy rabbits who have learnt to enjoy the company of people again. Pats on the back for Amy, Charlotte, Angie, Louise, Nicola, Nicky & Sue.

To everyone who has adopted a rabbit from us and offered them the forever home they deserved but had previously been denied and the care and love they so badly needed.

To other rescues for their help and support, especially Angie & BARC for helping us with our overspill and offering advice on matters we were not sure how to handle.

To Jane for her invaluable medical advice and support with Caspians illness. I have learnt more from you than you will ever know!

To Lynne & Steve at Holiday Hutches for their donation scheme which has brought much needed funds in through the year.

To My vets Anita & Robert and the nursing staff at Hunterbar Vets and to Anneke and Claire at Broomhill Vets for all their help, tips, advice and expertise over the year. Also for patiently putting up with a sobbing wreck on occasion.

And finally to each and every RU member for making this the place it is, for your help, advice and support and for listening to me whinge when things are not going to plan! You are all stars and I am very grateful to have found this forum and people like you in it.

I hope that covers everyone but if I have left anyone out please remind me, looking back over this list it is amazing to think how many people have put themselves out to help others.

Merry Christmas to you all :wave:

Last edited:
Aww that is wonderful, and a big weldone to you for having a rescue and saving so many lifes :D xx:wave: have a wonderful christmas xx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: you left me out:cry: :cry: :cry: , you didn't thank me for dumping more bunnies on you when I did the last breeder rescue!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Sooz, lots of bunnies helped this year, brilliant

we got a mention ..:shock::D:D

thank you .

i know we had our differences when you started out ...but ...you are doing a realy good now ..well done :thumb:

Last edited:
I would also like to thank 2 of our ex-hoppers Piper and Minstrel who left a card and a bag of veggies hanging on my door handle today :D

You are more than welcome Sooz, hopefully there will be more to come your way in 2008 - you do a great job so we are happy to help where we can.:D

Back