• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Aunties Jill and Carol...

drboo

Mama Doe
Hello Auntie Jill and Auntie Carol, hello and I hope that you are well. Firstly, my Mum would like to apologise for not being in touch, as she hasn't been very well, and hasn't really been on the forum properly for abit. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, and say a big thank you for looking after me this year, and finding me a new home. I am starting to settle in well here - my new Mum spoils me, and makes sure that I have plenty of the treats that Auntie Carol recommended. I love being in my run, and will be alot happier when the weather turns nicer, so I can be out lots more. My new Mum has bought me some Christmas presents - they are suposed to be a surprise, but I think one might be a giant willow ball, as I have destroyed my other one :lol: Anyway, thank you again for all you have done for me and all the other"Honeybunnies" bunnies, and hope you have a lovely Christmas,

Lots of love, Libby Wilson (and Gaynor) xxx

Hi Libby:wave:
I am so pleased you are in such a loving forever home..you so deserve to be spoilt after all the changes you'vehad to cope with.
I hope you continue to be a good girl for your mum..Have a great Christmas beautiful girl..love Auntie Jill and the Honeybunnies x

Hello Libby,

I am so glad you are happy in your new forever home. Do you remember Libs when I would hold you and tell you that one day Auntie Jill would find you a lovely new Mummy who would spoil and love you because you were so special...well Libs I was right wasn't I ?
Happy Christmas Libby to you and your new Mummy and may there be many many more.
Love from Auntie Carol x x

Back