• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To Auntie Sooz...

drboo

Mama Doe
Hello Auntie Sooz, hello and I hope that you are well. Firstly, my Mum would like to apologise for not being in touch, as she hasn't been very well, and hasn't really been on the forum properly for abit. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, and say a big thank you for looking after me this year, and finding me a new home. I am very happy here with my husbun Jack :love: He is lovely, handsome and very laid back - he doesn't mind me pinching all the vegetables after he has found where Mum has hidden them :lol: . Mum calls me her wonderful little diva. Our latest trick is to try and climb her legs for SS pellets - we LUUURRRVVVE them. I had a bit of a problem at first with trusting my new Mum, and spent ages hidden under the hutch when she came to see me. But now I am very fond of her too - well, she does feed me :D . My coat has grown back lovely, and is keeping me snug and warm in this cold weather. I am a very good girl at grooming time - much better than Jack. Anyway, thank you again for all you have done for me and all the other"Happy Hopper" bunnies, and hope you have a lovely Christmas,

Lots of love, Tazmay Wilson (and Gaynor and Jack) xxx

Hello little Taz :wave:

Im so pleased you are doing well in your new home and that you are behaving yourself for your mummy. I hope Jack is still treating you like the little princess you are.

It is very busy here at the moment and there are many bunnies who have not yet been as lucky as you have but I am sure by this time next year they will also have their own families and will be writing to me as you are now.

You see by adopting a rescue bunny you give two rabbits a second chance, the bunny you adopt and the rabbit that takes their rescue place. Many bunnies have been and gone since you Taz but I remember everyone of them and they are always special to me.

So I wish you and your new family a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year and thank them from the bottom of my heart for not only giving you a new home but also for making Tarquins life better as he was the rabbit to arrive in your stead. I am sure Becca sends you her love also for this :lol:

Auntie Sooz x

Back