• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

it has realy warmed my heart ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
that so many people who have had buns off us in the past have bothered to get in touch this christmas .
i know i ve said it before ...but please , please remember the rescue where your bun came from . A phone call , e mail or a card popped in the post can make such a difference and boost spirits .

Remember Hollie and Arthur ...our buns with attitude:shock: ...well i got a card from them and they are doing fine ...nearly made me cry.

Honey our hard to pair bun who went to scotland is also doing well .

:D :D :D :D :D :D

thats rly thoughtful of the new bunny parents to send a card! i sent a card to my sister and my parents from my bunnies :lol:

i sent a card to the rspca where i got pebbles from a few weeks after she had settled, along with photos of her and domino together, they were suprised! the foster woman phoned me to say thank you and she said she had been doing it nine years i was the the 6th person to ever send sumthing after an adoption!

i sent a card to the rspca where i got pebbles from a few weeks after she had settled, along with photos of her and domino together, they were suprised! the foster woman phoned me to say thank you and she said she had been doing it nine years i was the the 6th person to ever send sumthing after an adoption!

:eek: Thats really sad! I sent a letter to the 'rescue' Charlie came from, along with photos, and quite frankly, she wasnt interested how he was! :( Beats me why people like that actually do rescue work :? Certainly wasnt the money. And I'm in contact with Elaine anyway so she's always known how the buns from her are doing :D X

karen1980's mum, adopted Chubby (not buddie)..u know one of jellys babies?the white lop?
anyway...on wednesday, i got a letter thru the post, with a note, xmas card and about 15 photos of him :D:D:D
i was sooo happy it was really kind and i liked seeing how he was doing.

That is really nice. I have to say that I hadn't thought of doing it, :oops: but it is a lovely gesture. I guess because I'm on here and Maddie is an ARC bunny, my updates on her become a public broadcast and everyone gets to know what she's up to:lol:

I took up a thank you for looking after me card from Beau and lots of photos once he had settled in and they didnt seem to care to be honest, I just got a really wierd look and was told people who rehome rabbits dont usually bring up photos and stuff!

I took up lots of hay, treats and toys for the bunnies at the animal shelter today though and spoke to a girl I have never seen there before. she said thanks loads and seemed really pleased that the rabbits were getting something for christmas. She said they get loads in for the cats and dogs, but only one person who brings in hay for the rabbits and I was like I think thats me :( Im quite sad now because I didnt realise I was the only person who took stuff up for the rabbits, and they often get too many toys and stuff for cats and dogs :cry:

I took up a thank you for looking after me card from Beau and lots of photos once he had settled in and they didnt seem to care to be honest, I just got a really wierd look and was told people who rehome rabbits dont usually bring up photos and stuff!

I took up lots of hay, treats and toys for the bunnies at the animal shelter today though and spoke to a girl I have never seen there before. she said thanks loads and seemed really pleased that the rabbits were getting something for christmas. She said they get loads in for the cats and dogs, but only one person who brings in hay for the rabbits and I was like I think thats me :( Im quite sad now because I didnt realise I was the only person who took stuff up for the rabbits, and they often get too many toys and stuff for cats and dogs :cry:

I think its realy sad that the buns are out of sight out of mind :(:(:(

Auntie Angie

Well I think you know I am now safe and sound with my new hubby Flopsy - we are both spoilt rotten with lots of toys, greens and lovely hay.

I have a lovely big run and mum lets us out during the day for big skips around the garden.

My mum said she must re-charge the camera and take some more piccies to show you.

P.S. I have been a very good girl in my new home -well apart from getting rid of that stupid bed Flopsy had:oops: I'm sure nobody noticed
DSCF0801.jpg

Lots of love n nose rubs

Jem n Flopsy

DSCF0793.jpg

Back