• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotch Day Lily!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Forgot to tell you all, it is Happy Gotcha Day today for Lily! 1 year today she was a tiny poorly baby that I got from P@H as I just couldn't leave her (I know bad me). Now she is a strapping, aggressive, mardy cow! Woo Hoo! But I love her!

Aww Happy Gotcha day!:D Flynn will be celebrating his 'gotcha day' on New Years Eve as I did the same thing and couldn't leave him all lonely in the store while everyone around was off to start a new year. He was alone with a torn ear, looking all sad. No way could I leave him, he had to come home and start his happy ever after from that moment on.:lol:

Maizy, that is MOST cool.....New Year's Eve is also my 8 year old Honey's gotcha day!:D :D Same thing.....I HAD to give her a new life for the new year.....she had never had a proper home, and was 4 years old when I took her home with me. So come New Year's Eve, she will have been with me for 4 years now!:D :D

Aww Happy Gotcha Day in advance Flynn x

Awww thank you!

Maizy, that is MOST cool.....New Year's Eve is also my 8 year old Honey's gotcha day! Same thing.....I HAD to give her a new life for the new year.....she had never had a proper home, and was 4 years old when I took her home with me. So come New Year's Eve, she will have been with me for 4 years now!

Oh how brilliant! Something about New Year and new hope. I just couldn't leave him behind. New Years Eve, a post will be made!:lol: :lol:

Back