• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp Pic/Vid

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
This is Scamp playing with a 'toy' it was a box filled with hay and a couple of pellets then pegged on his board. He made the holes.

IMG_0431b.jpg
IMG_0437b.jpg
IMG_0433b.jpg

His head doesn't swivel all the way around, really! He did get the bit of hay he wanted though..

IMG_0435b.jpg

This is Christmas fun:
IMG_0449b.jpg

He's just sniffing, honest ;)

Checking out the decorations:
IMG_0459b.jpg

And this is him flopped:
IMG_0479b.jpg

And I caught it on video!

wow he looks amazing. I agree with Jane, I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of those feet, they look rather powerful! He looks very relaxed.

:love: He is stunning Tamsin, is he a wild bun? I'd love an agouti/wild bun.

Think I can sneak one under the christmas tree for Sean!!

Awww, Scamp!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

I actually think that I could sit and look at pics of this little guy all day......he is just SO incredble!!!!!:D :D :D

Scamp lying down! :lol: wow is that me or is that quite rare - especially from all the things we hear he gets up to! :lol:

:lol: Yep, it is rather. In fairness I had just spent half an hour chasing him around trying to catch his binking on video - no luck, he's just too quick to get in frame.

Awww such a cutie, he's a mini Jack, especially with the white tummy and the fur on the back of the neck :)

He's so chilled in the video.
Had to smile at the wires behind you in the wall my Millie would have soon sorted those out. :lol:

Back