• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argos storage cubes...

woodstock

Mama Doe
I guess these are now discontinued from argos... just wondering if there is still a market for them as I have finally (!) got cabinets in my lounge with doors on so I don't need the storage cubes to stop the buns from attacking the tele cables and books!

If anyone is interested, then I have 2 packets worth that are now homeless... I can't remember what they cost in the first place, but any donations will go to my local bunny rescues

Anyone need some?

Warwickshire (near Gaydon, Junction 12, M40)

My guess would be circa £10 for postage... although I guess you wouldn't have to have a whole set if you just want to 'defend the christmas tree' or equivalent! I'll count up how many panels I have...

/Edit - right counted up:
24 metal panels and 26 black corner connectors... I think I bought two sets (maybe that's only one?)...

Last edited:
Edit - i've just counted up the number of panels on cholasters post - and 24 grid panels and 26 corners is one set not two! (ie you could make the unit displayed on the box)!

I'm going senile in my old age :lol:

Right - I guess I should put a time limit on this - the cubes will go to the highest bid received by Friday 28th December 2007 by 12 noon. Bids will not include P&P (which will be an additional £11 for UK, or free if you pick them up)

You may bid for half the pack (12 panels, 13 joints)
or the whole pack (24 panels, 26 corner joints)

Please state which when you put your bid in!

Happy bidding!

Back