• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Pumpkin

Fran

Warren Veteran
The gorgeous boy came to live with us on Monday, haven't been able to take any photos of him until now though. I was told about him ages ago, a few days after Coco left us but up until now I haven't been able to think about another cat, went to see him on Saturday and he came here on Monday :D He's in no way a replacement for Coco but he needed a home for Christmas & Coco wouldn't have wanted us to stop offering homes to animals who need it so he came to live here. He's 6 months old & was hand reared from a few weeks old so is such a snuggly boy :love:

010-3.jpg

011-5.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Awwww Pumpkin is beautiful :love:

Well done on taking him in, he looks very content, I'm sure Coco is looking down on you and smiling at you both :)

how cute!! reminds me of my kitty,Peppi!! I have a hand reared cat and hes anything but snugly, hes a big mean fighting machine, he weighs nearly a stone and attacks people he dosent like, the big meanie :lol:

Back