• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottinghamshire rescuer

I don't think beth is. She volunteers for AARU, who I used to foster for and I believe she's being helping Kirkby. I spoke to her on the phone once.

I believe they are now a rescue as I recieved this mail via my veggie group a couple of days ago.

In June this year, Beth and I moved into our dream house to set up what we have been planning for a number of years, an animal rescue sanctuary.

We now live in Brinsley near Eastwood and have 4 acres. So far our animal menagerie includes 6 cats, 15 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs, 8 chickens, 23 wild birds, a guinea foul, a pig and a hedgehog.

We take in sick and injured wild animals and pets with an aim to treat them and return them to the wild and rehome pets to responsible owners.

If you find that you have any free time over Christmas or whenever and can offer any help, we would be very, very grateful (and so will the little critters) and can supply loads of vegan cups of tea and grub in return. We need help from cleaning out and feeding animals to erecting fences, building pens and cages and fetching/collecting animals.

Our next priority is to build a chicken safe area as we have a number of rescue chickens coming in the New Year, followed by three pigs.

If you can offer any help, please email or call.

Also if you have any guinea pig or rabbit hutches or animals pen, or anything you feel would be beneficial to an animals sanctuary that you can donate, please let us know.

Thank you

Jon and Beth

I adopted Milo from Kirkby, but Beth was looking after him for the rescue, this was in October, Kirkby rescue had approx 90 bunnies at that time:(

Sue x

Back