• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny habit with bowls

Don't know why but when Flopsy and Jem have had their veg on a night they throw their bowls down the ramp and into the bottom of their hutch:shock: I only use the lightweight plastic ones from ikea as they polish their veg off that quick.

Now they have started to throw the heavy ceramic one, which their pellets go in, down the ramp as well. :shock:

They must have good nose muscles:lol: :lol:

Maybe its their way of being tidy - or maybe just telling me they have finished and want more:lol:

Benny is really funny with this too, so I never give him ceramic bowls since he threw one down the ramp in his hutch :shock: He eats his pellets, picks up the dish in his mouth, tosses it to one side, and has a drink from his other (ceramic) water dish - it's a little habit he has :)

Not so much throwing a bowl, but Molly sits on Muffins head if he doesn't give her her fair share and hogs the bowl:lol:

Don't know why but when Flopsy and Jem have had their veg on a night they throw their bowls down the ramp and into the bottom of their hutch:shock: I only use the lightweight plastic ones from ikea as they polish their veg off that quick.

Now they have started to throw the heavy ceramic one, which their pellets go in, down the ramp as well. :shock:

They must have good nose muscles:lol: :lol:

Maybe its their way of being tidy - or maybe just telling me they have finished and want more:lol:

Mine do exactly the same :roll:

Back