• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so mean

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Tonight I have had to split Flynn and Matilda up until after his snip which I can't get in til 2nd Jan. He has not shown any interest in her in a roger rabbit type way! And as you know he has up until now had one shrivelled hiding plum.

Tonight I bought him in for some play time with Matilda (Caramel likes their visits and enjoys the fact that Flynn give her a good wash) and he started to show rudey tendencies towards his sister. So now they have been separated and I feel like a right cow bag. Matilda in particular, hasn't taken it well and it not a happy little girl. I feel terrible. I know its for the best. The hiding plum has also made an appearance. They are still both not quite down, but they will definately both be there by Jan 2nd. But I have 2 miserable buns on my hands now. They can see Lily and Sandy hopping round the shed and I will let them out into the run alternately in the mean time. But I really do feel awul.

Tango and Sprite haven't had to be separated as Tango showed urges and plums much earlier on, despite being Flynn's brother. Argh! I feel terrible.

Awww - it's only temporary though - they will have many happy years together after this little 'blip' :D (or should I say, after his 2 little 'blips' have been whipped off? :lol: )

Back