• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A New Home For Christmas!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Does anyone remember seeing these 2 girls under 'Rabbits In Need'? These bunnies went to Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue for rehoming. They are SUCH little sweethearts, and they are SO pretty! :D It made me a bit sad too, as I was SO afraid that Ethel would end up suffering from 'Agouti Rabbit Syndrome', and would end up waiting ages and ages for a Forever Home.:cry: HOWEVER..............................

.....................Ethel and Dot (now renamed Trixie and Tallulah!) have been bonded with my handsome neutered Dwarf Lop Teddy by Caroline, and they have a new Forever Home in time for Christmas.......with ME!!!!!:D :D :D They are VERY happy, and are getting on very well! I took some Christmas pics of them, but they didn't come out very well, I'm afraid! :roll: The ones with the flash are very washed out.....but when I turned the flash OFF, they came out orange and blurry!!!:? SO I have opted for the washed out ones!:lol: :lol: ANYWAY................here they are, in their new home, getting ready for Christmas!!!!!:love: :love:

Trixie, Teddy, and Tallulah
ABunniesXmaspic4.jpg

ABunniesXmaspic2.jpg

ABunniesXmaspic.jpg

ABunniesXmaspic3.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I expect they probably ARE!:lol: I can just picture them holding little 'Santa Please Stop Here!' signs!!!:lol: :D :D

Back