• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so impatient

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone else have a bun that practically pulls the wire off the hutch when they are drinking? My bun Polo yanks it with his teeth, I guess because its not coming out as quick as he wants it to:lol: anyone else have a bun like that?
Sallyx

Yes Pringle will sometimes pretty much batter the wire to get water :lol: :lol: he pretty much batters me and knocks me down to when i have food for him!:rolleyes:

I have 2 piggies who chew and tug madly at their water bottles when they are waiting impatiently for food - one snapped a tooth last year :roll:

My two are incredibly impatient where food in the morning is concerned. o_o
Barney tugs on the mesh if he doesn't feel I'm moving fast enought - and the expects me to kneel before him whilst he eats daintily from my hand. But whilst he's doing that, Amber's going completely crazy wanting HER share. She looks so fluffy and light, but she thunders and stomps around the hutch, throwing wooden toys whilst charing to and fro. I'm sure I'm feeding lions of a morning, not rabbits..

My two are incredibly impatient where food in the morning is concerned. o_o
Barney tugs on the mesh if he doesn't feel I'm moving fast enought - and the expects me to kneel before him whilst he eats daintily from my hand. But whilst he's doing that, Amber's going completely crazy wanting HER share. She looks so fluffy and light, but she thunders and stomps around the hutch, throwing wooden toys whilst charing to and fro. I'm sure I'm feeding lions of a morning, not rabbits..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: you should see my 4 girls in the morning - shoal of pirahna fish would look tame :lol: They go barmy but luckily can let off steam running round and round in ever decreasing circles till they're just a furry catherine wheel whizzing round my feet :lol:

Guinness doesnt do that with water, but when he sees me get home he dashs up and down his hutch, headbutting and clawing the wire mesh trying to get out, it bad though because i have to get him out straight away and give him some fuss, hes got me wrapped around his little paw!

Back