• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank You - From South Bucks RSPCA

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Heather, the South Bucks RSPCA Small Animals Co-ordinator just called me to let me know she had just received the toys from the Christmas Appeal. She wanted to say thank you and how wonderful it is to be able to give the rabbits toys. They keep rabbits with teeth problems as long-term foster buns and she says they new toys (I ordered some of those ones that wobble and you put chunks of wood on) will be excellent for the rabbits with teeth issues to help them wear them down :)

So a big thank you for them and me to everyone who helped out :D with the Christmas Appeal. This is just the first of the rabbits and volunteers you've made a difference to - what a wonderful present you've given then.

Tamsin

awwwww how heartwarming:D

I know I donated late Tam:oops: :oops: did you get my pm for the christmas message as it was not accepting it on the pp box, probably because it was too long:oops: :lol:

Ah... it's so nice to see a local rescue mentioned on here. Heather is the lady who did my home check before I adopted Dolly :D :)cry: )

Hannah

Back