• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Toyah and the 2 boys

capel

Warren Veteran
You may rememeber me posting about two brothers and a lionhead female my friend Tracy and I are fostering for the RSPCA. We found out that no vet checks had been done, nor had the boys(4-6months old) been neutered, and that Toyah hadn't been spayed as this particular branch don't spay the girls. All 3 had recently been picked up as strays. I decided that If they'd arrange to have her spayed, I'd pay the difference between the spaying/neutering costs.. When I took Nia up to see Kevin the last time I was telling him about it and he has arranged to do the whole lot free of charge as a goodwill gesture(he has stressed that this is a one-off!!) up at the RSPCA wildlife centre where he works one day a week. Tracy is dropping the boys off at 8 this morning and I'm taking them and Toyah there at 9. So nice calm driving vibes for me(roads as treacherous this morning and I've to go about 20 miles), and happy operation vibes for the bunsters please:).
Here's Toyah..I don't have any pics of the boys yet,but will post them up later in Photo section .
DSC03214.jpg

Kevin's just rung back to say that they've all been done and are recovering well, so I'm going to pick them up around 5.

Thanks Jane and Karen. Toyah is in the spare room, and the boys are in the bathroom waiting for Tracy to collect them. All three have nibbled at some carrot and a tiny bit of hay, but all look extremely sorry for themselves!! Toyah's helicopter look is no more, as both ears are now lopped for some strange reason:?

I forgot, Karen!:roll: I put the pet carrier in the bathroom and thought they'd maybe venture out for a hop around, but they just huddled together. I'll get Tracy to send me a couple and put them up. Toyah has eaten some greens but hasn't had a drink yet, so I'll put the next lot in a saucer of water for her. When are you off to see Take That?

I forgot, Karen!:roll: I put the pet carrier in the bathroom and thought they'd maybe venture out for a hop around, but they just huddled together. I'll get Tracy to send me a couple and put them up. Toyah has eaten some greens but hasn't had a drink yet, so I'll put the next lot in a saucer of water for her. When are you off to see Take That?

On Sunday :D

I'm so Jealous. Are you absolutely positive Jenna really wants to go? Are you sure she's not just humouring you?????:lol:

Back