• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing My Buns

ToniStarr

New Kit
:cry: I am missing my buns..but since I was let go from my job yesterday..I suppose it's a good thing they are in a home that cares, though I feel a bit left out of it all, as the lady has never told me how they settled in or how they are at all.....she did know that I Loved em dearly and it was down to financial and health reasons I had to let them go for thier best interrest.So of course still loving them and such i am going to at least hear how things went....is this greedy of me to want to hear about that..like how thier first weeks went and settling in?She took on the guinea guy too. Oh well guess I should just be glad they made it there ok and are getting Love.:cry:

Why not drop in with a christmas card for her. Or send her one asking how they all are, then she will realise that you really do care about them, and it wasn't an excuse of some sort.

She might think you don't want to here how they are doing? Ailz's idea is a good one.

I have arranged to visit Audrey after christmas and hear regularily how she is doing, which I really appreciate.

Drop her a line as ailz suggests. She may not want to make it any more difficult for you by telling you about them.
I get an email every now and then from Scruffy (guinea pig)'s new mum, and I really appreciate them.

Can't believe she hasn't let you know how they are doing Toni. After all that hard work you put in to get them a new loving home which you knew was right for them and the hard work getting bunnyrun together you would think she could at least update you.:cry:

Drop her a line, email?

I have pm'd her on one forum, emailed,and left a message on her phone since the day they were dropped to her....not like pestering and constant....first a quick email, then waited a day or so then pm'd ...waited some more, week I think, then left the phone message...very polite...but no response.....maybe she thinks once she has them they are hers and of no concern to me? I personally could undertand that way of thinking if I had a lame excuse for being rid of them, but my reasons were genuine, and I wanted anything other than to have to be rid of them.....Bunny Buns been with me for years now, and Flopsy was the following year.....I genuinely Loved them and was broken hearted( still am) upon handing them over, my entire day was spent by a phone awaiting news of thier arrival to thier new home. Thankfully Jo was kind enough to call and the other transporter was...so I knew they got where they were going.....just no news of how they settled, what antics they are up to in thier new home ect.... this sort of a report would actually help me with my guilt of having let them go..you know hear they are loving it and truely having a better quality of life ect...I dunno guess I just have to give up on the idea that I am going to get any news.

I'd keep calling - that is really bad of her. Barney was a rescue one i got from Rabbits in Need from a lady whose housemates left leaving their bunny behind and I wouldn't mind if she called every day for an update when or anything and I've sent her photos and stuff which she didn't ask for but i thought it would be nice for her to see he has settled in and this lady should be doing the same with yours.

:( Im sorry you havent had an update, must be awful :( I cant see why she wouldnt call back or reply to your email and just let you know they are ok :? My rats send the lady who looked after them until I got them a text message every week or so to let her know they are ok :roll: :oops: :lol:

Back