• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe

toadflaxbex

Warren Scout
There are no reports of any fires or anything with this is there? I am a freak when it comes to fire, my worst nightmare and with all the hay and straw in the hutch it freaks me out. Just want some reassurance that they are perfectly safe before they get their heatpad tonight.

I got one delivered yesterday and used it last night. I would say the only way there would be a fire is if you left it in the microwave for hours!

No electricity or naked flame, and it can't get any hotter once you've zapped it so I think it'll be ok. :)

When they fail in the mircrowave it's just goo that oozes out. They are hot to touch but definitely not hot enough to start a fire.

Tamsin

When they fail in the mircrowave it's just goo that oozes out. They are hot to touch but definitely not hot enough to start a fire.

Tamsin

I had that happen with one of mine, it was a very old one though. Even so, the goo that came out just solidified and that was that.

I love my Snugglesafes!

i melted one in the mocrowave once - put 70 mins in instead of 7 and caught it after 20 something! was just a lot of liquid and a nastly plasticy smell. As it is just plastic with goo in there is nothing to ignite anything in the hutch or anywhere either.

Back