• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny gates

Hi!
Yes Ive got two very big Giants Timmy Twinkle Toes and Amber, I have a baby gate on their bedroom for night time. They dont try to jump it and have never jumped it. Tim does try to peer over the top but he isnt long tall enough! :lol:
Argos have ones for 19.99 hope this helps x x x x

Great!! I'll have to put chicken wire on it as well because Melanie's boyfriend is a tiny lionhead!:lol:

They do a dog version of a baby gate: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ....Petcare>C$cip=1500006368.Pet+accessories.htm 108cm tall. I've the baby version that's 76cm tall. The general design is great. I've the opposite issue though, my bun is so little he can just walk right through the bars :lol:

Tamsin

That's brill - it says the bars are max 5.5 cm apart - even my little Prince couldn't get through that! Piccolo could, so I'd have to not let him wander about unsupervised!

Yes baby would def escape :lol: :lol: :lol: x x x

oh dear, going to have to find something else to block the stairs off with:lol: lucky at the moment she wont go up the stairs unless I'm going up, like to follow me to the loo:lol: :lol: so if I never go to the the loo again maybe I don't need to find anything to block the stairs off:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive used some c & c grids over my stair gate, cable tied them on and it stops my little Nethie getting through the bars :D

It's Scamp, my wild bun, who it's meant to be keeping contained. He's only 1.25kg and he's long and skinny - mostly legs :lol: He's got a metal grill over it now - he chewed through the plastic mesh :roll:

Anything bigger than a nethie I would think would be fine.

Back