• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shambles (Border Collie pup)

babybunnies3

Alpha Buck
Hi thought you might like to see our border collie pup Shambles (normally called Pup), these were taken end of October on Skegness beach and she is around 22 weeks old now.
She was bred by a shephard and so is FULL of energy and is a little handfull!
When she's older I'm hopefully going to do some agility with her (something I've not done before).
She's really clever (scarely so sometimes), good at working things out and tries to change things to her advantage!

shambles2.jpg

shambles.jpg

Oh and both the ears stick straight up now!

Last edited:
Oh she is very cute,i have just had my first border collie pup.winnie is 12 weeks old and is a handfull to.she is brown and white i think its called sable,i to hope to do some agility with her.any tips on the breed would be very helpfull xx

WOW :shock: she is stunningly gorgeous!!!! Solo has gone all googly eyed :lol:

YAY more agility dogs :D:D:D:D:D it is very addictive though :shock: I started 1 dog 1 hour a week i now do 6-8 hours a week and now in early training (groundwork) with my 2nd dog

WOW :shock: she is stunningly gorgeous!!!! Solo has gone all googly eyed :lol:

YAY more agility dogs :D:D:D:D:D it is very addictive though :shock: I started 1 dog 1 hour a week i now do 6-8 hours a week and now in early training (groundwork) with my 2nd dog

I'm going to start learning with Teg (my signature) as he's about 18 months now, I think he will enjoy it and will boost his confidence and also I can learn what I need to be doing as if I start with Shambles she will realise and just take the p**s!!!!

Aaaaaaw she is absolutely gorgeous. Have to warn you though they dont get any less mischievious. Our Merlin is 10 now and can be a real little s** at times and outwit us even when you think you've covered option to be able to stop him getting in somewhere or hold of somethi - mind you I wouldn't have him any other way

Back