• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottingham Small Pet Rescue

The website is quite out of date, but that does not necessarily mean that they dont exist anymore. Some rescues just dont have the time or expertise to keep websites up to date particuarly if a volunteer moves away and now longer does it for them.

Unfortunately I think it has closed :(

Kathy was very poorly and was in hospital for a while. A relative of hers appealed for help with the animals, but when I contacted them to offer help I was told that they had everything sorted.

The last time I tried the telephone number it wasn't being answered, but please do try again just in case it's working now.

Amy

I was informed by an adopter who had previously adopted from there that they had moved away and shut down.

It's Kathy's who use to be on here, I thought it stopped because she'd died, but it turned out she hadn't died :oops:, but had stopped because of ill health.

It's a shame as Kathy was ace, I only met her the once but she was really nice.

Yeah, she was a really nice lady. She had some really bad luck with the rescue tho', including having to demolish her huge rabbit shed because the council said it was a erected couple of metres too close to the house :(

I'll third that, Kathy was really nice, shame as she helped alot of rabbits but when you have health problems then they have to come first. She had a major operation didn't she:( The lady who lived over the road from her used to help with the buns too so not sure if she has maybe carried it on :? I expect the website will run until the next payment is due, then it will appear as website not found;)

Back