• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh why?

have my two buns started moving their litter tray and peeing behind it and in the other corner:shock:

They are cleaned out everyday, have loads of toys inside hutch and in run so don't think they are bored.

Flopsy is 8 month old and I've had from a baby - Jem is 1 year old and I got her for flopsy from bunnymadhouse a week and a half ago.

I can't catch anyone in the act:? I know it is a new hutch for Jem but for the last week she has been in the litter tray no probs. :D

They were both really clean together for a week or so then little minxes have just decided to pee in the corners.:cry:

Have had to take out carpet and put down newspaper and clean out with vinegar.

Any tips on why?

I had the same with my two. I solved it by putting vinyl over the floor and then making 4 'corner' litter trays from and under-bed storage box. The trays don't have any front, which seems to deter the dragging!

can you try to tie them down in some way? also, are you putting any soiled litter back in the litter tray? They might keep forgetting to do it in there, otherwise maybe they are just shy and want to go in private ;)

oh dear ...naughty bunnies :evil:

could you wedge the tray in the corner with bricks or something to stop them dragging it :?

Back