• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norweigan Dwarf ...very rare

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_1218dec0043.jpg

Fluff...the Norweigan dwarf rabbit ....a very rare breed :shock: :shock: :shock:

looks surprisingly like a Netherland dont you think :lol:

2007_1218dec0046.jpg

2007_1218dec0048.jpg

And friend...Izzy

2007_1218dec0049.jpg

Last edited:
He looks very like a nethie...what is the difference? Is it just size? If so I wonder if sid is one becuase he's the biggest darn nethie I've ever seen.

He looks very like a nethie...what is the difference? Is it just size? If so I wonder if sid is one becuase he's the biggest darn nethie I've ever seen.

SORRY :oops: :oops: he is a nethie realy ...theres no such thing as a Norweigen dwarf ..i dont think:? :? :?

owner got a bit muddled i think :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it said Norwegian Swarf in the title so didn't get it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been a really hard day!

I love the rare breeds the owners claim to have!

I'm waiting for someone to say they have a Norweigan Dutch...... :lol:

If there was such a thing as a Norwegian Dwarf rabbit I would have known:lol:
I only know of one Norwegian rabbit breed, and that's definitely not a dwarf rabbit:roll:

I once heard people claiming they had an indian lop dwarf though:roll: If I remember correctly it was a lionlop or something..

Awww cuties! I love the little nethie and the lop looks like Paige.

Angie, do you realise we both have an Izzy and a Guiness up for adoption now :lol: :lol: Thats gonna confuse people on RR!

I DO btw have a norwegian dwarf...
Zakura_resting_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

She's born in Norway and a dwarf rabbit, so; Norwegian dwarf:lol:
(Ignoring her nationality she's a mix of netherland dwarf and lop dwarf:roll: )

Awwwww!!! Nethie buns make me melt!

I can't believe what my OH has said about him though!! "I don't like Nethies. Their ears are too small. Bunnies have long ears"

I do believe, Nibbles, his little baby, is part Nethie... Men!! :roll:

Back