• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mwah ha ha ha

Isabel

Warren Veteran
So Mo you don't like hay? well you've just eaten a load of it mwah ha ha ha.

I feel like a mum hiding veg in mashed potatoe. I've just cut up some readi grass and hay and mixed it in with mashed pellets and he can't get enough. I think. I'm going to try to up the hay 'dosage' and see how much I can get away with.

That is a really good idea...Isabel you are so devious!

I'm having the same problem with Dixie. He won't eat any hay at all (he'll eat fresh grass tho'). I've bought a sack of A&P to try to up his fibre intake.

Amy

That is a really good idea...Isabel you are so devious!

I'm having the same problem with Dixie. He won't eat any hay at all (he'll eat fresh grass tho'). I've bought a sack of A&P to try to up his fibre intake.

Amy

Dixie was eating a mix of 2 thirds A & P and 1 third SS here,,he will eat hay but only when pellets are low...and when he thinks your not looking!:lol:

So Mo you don't like hay? well you've just eaten a load of it mwah ha ha ha.

I feel like a mum hiding veg in mashed potatoe. I've just cut up some readi grass and hay and mixed it in with mashed pellets and he can't get enough. I think. I'm going to try to up the hay 'dosage' and see how much I can get away with.

what a brilliant and devious idea! :thumb:

Hopefully it'll work. The only time he normally even has it in his mouth is to move it out the way :rolleyes:

Mandy, there is no fur today but I think its because Mo has taken to staying in his litter tray. I'm going to try a car journey tomorrow and see what happens then. There hasn't been any fighting today but Roxy does keep sitting on top of him...don't know if thats good or bad but he doesn't seem to mind.

Back