• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Urgent*-Bonded Group of 6 Giants Need a Home-U/D *Hopefully* Sorted :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am not able to post full details on here but if anyone is able to offer these *big* Buns a forever home please PM me

We realise that finding a home to accomodate 6 very large Rabbits is going to be difficult so we *might* need to consider spliting the group into 3 pairs.
But the ideal situation would be for them all to remain together.

Please PM me for more details

Janex :)

Last edited:
wow - I guess that's like taking on a couple of ponies, regards the hay they'll get through, the accomodation they'll need and the manure they'll make :shock: Anyone got a spare stable? :D

I am not able to post full details on here but if anyone is able to offer these *big* Buns a forever home please PM me

We realise that finding a home to accomodate 6 very large Rabbits is going to be difficult so we *might* need to consider spliting the group into 3 pairs.
But the ideal situation would be for them all to remain together.

Please PM me for more details

Janex :)

Jane Have you tried messaging SOAD to get this put in rabbits in need section?

Karen

Jane I've PM'd you!

Also if someone take them as a six I would be happy to donate a large bale of hay to feed them. (if there's room to store it) :?

Abbie x

Try pm'ing kayj of bunnyhops, she might have space for a pair - I know she has a soft spot for giants!

man i dont have the room else i would LOVE TOO! damn..... i wish i had a spare stable n field for them..... hmmm where could i get one?!!! lol other half isnt going to go for this idea i know... jesus 6 wow how loverly they a bonded group!

I could take them - but I'm in Scotland now - long story which I will tell you all about but EE is half in Scotland and half in Wales - but we hope to be all moving to Scotland soon :D

I could take them - but I'm in Scotland now - long story which I will tell you all about but EE is half in Scotland and half in Wales - but we hope to be all moving to Scotland soon :D

That would be perfect :thumb: ;)

You could take all 6 :shock:

When would you be able to have them ?

Janex

I could take all 6 and they could all stay together - I can get things sorted asap if needed for housing them - I'll either clear out the garage or we have a large summerhouse :D :D :D :D

I would need lots of help with a bunny run though - it's a long way but I'm sure that all 6 together would help one another - the ones I've got here now came all the way from Wales no problem :D :D

I'm going up to the lakes on the 1st Feb if that is any help at all, I realise you'll prob have got it sorted by then

Helen x

I could take all 6 and they could all stay together - I can get things sorted asap if needed for housing them - I'll either clear out the garage or we have a large summerhouse :D :D :D :D

I would need lots of help with a bunny run though - it's a long way but I'm sure that all 6 together would help one another - the ones I've got here now came all the way from Wales no problem :D :D

Jay someone not unknown to you will give you a call re these Bunnies ;)
Apparently 2 of them are HUMUNGOUS :shock: :shock:

Janex :wave:

Back