• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember to check other sections

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I know its easy to click for new posts (I usually do this) but this can miss an awful lot. I've just been through the care section as I asked a question yesterday and found several unanswered threads and some by new people which will may put them off coming back. I know the welfare and fundraising sections also get missed a lot too. I often don't know what to say to people but maybe even if its just pointing them in the direction of the search function that would help.

So please spend a couple of minutes when you log on to see if you can help. I have been amazed at how much I do know now, we all have experience whether its with one rabbit or 300.

Thanks
x

I've never clicked on 'new posts' before..... in fact I only just saw it when you said lol, maybe if I try using it, I wont be on here for hours on end now.:lol:

Youre right though, theres lots of good advice to be received and given.

:wave:

I've never clicked on 'new posts' before..... in fact I only just saw it when you said lol, maybe if I try using it, I wont be on here for hours on end now.:lol:

Youre right though, theres lots of good advice to be received and given.

:wave:

:lol: Your life will suddenly become exciting and unpredicatable!

Back