• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My local rabbit rescue

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
As some of you may know, I dressed up as a bunny in a pink tutu to help raise funds for my local rabbit rescue - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=105846

I went round to Mandy's today to give her the raffle tickets I'd been selling to raise more money, and she showed me what the money raised from the street collection (when I dressed up) had paid for.
She's had an outside light fitted so she can see the bunnies in the dark :D

I had a great time chatting with her. I even got to meet a bunny! :lol: She was called Poppet, and she's an agouti lop. Such a sweetheart! I just wanted to take her home with me, but I have no space for another girl :(
It's just a shame I had to leave so quickly because I was allergic to her dog!!

I'll more than likely be fundraising again in the new year, so watch this space!!

Oh that's fantastic.... I remember the pic of you in the suit, very fetching! ;)

Such a shame about the dog allergy... that is quite funny though! :rolleyes: :lol:

Well done again on the fund-raiser... can't wait to see what you do next time! :D :wave:

awww well done for raising money for your local rescue, I love your outfit:D looks like you had a fun day.
Sally

What a great idea......although Chloe please don't get any ideas about Steph, Julia, Abi & me dressing up as bunnys, playboy bunnys or jessica rabbits and running around solihull.

I was trying to think of some really fun and crazy ways of fundraising, and I thought that wearing the bunny suit and walking round the relvolving doors at Morrissons until I got sick was a fun thing to do, if not a tad silly :p

Back