• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I failed at fostering...

Fran

Warren Veteran
Tilly won't actually be being rehomed :oops: :oops:

But how could you resist this :love: :love:

017-2.jpg

Awww well done and welcome to the FFC club..... I believe theres an 'official' Failed Fosters Club thread, you should now be adding your name to.:lol: :lol:

I couldn't foster either, thought about doing it for cats once but then KNEW I couldn't give back. Bunnies are too cute for words!
Anyway you thought about giving to a new home and it is the thought that counts ;)

I'm not surprised you failed - she's lovely!
It's not easy being a fosterer and giving them up ... but I always think that by keeping them I could only help one or two buns, whereas using my spare hutch for fostering will hopefully help LOTS of buns :D

I did foster Nancy for a while before rehoming her but there's something special about this girl :love: Have spent all day forcing her to eat but she still kept nudging my hand for nose rubs and sat near me for ages :D :love:

Back