• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this upset me so much Ebay

Is there anyone that can offer a home to the bun?

I'm nowhere near to be able to take bun :(

i talked to my dad and he said because its class as free even our paying for the cage they can get away with it dunno if that true anyone know. does anyone live in Bingley or anywhere close.

thier hardly any sawdust and in this weather that poor little bun. barnsely only 15 minutes drive from their, bansley animal resue could they go their??

I've mailed the seller for more details - I could possibly pick it up on late Thursday afternoon but cant keep it here, so would need to get it to a rescue or somewhere else that is safe.

Angie had a spare hutch earlier but the two new bunnies may have taken it.

I really cant have anymore here, I have 4 coming tomorrow and that is it until Lily goes to her new home.

It is against Ebay rules to have animals up on there. Whether they're free gifts or not. At least it was when I first joined. I sent the seller a rather nasty email telling them just how disgusted I am at their attitude towards their bunny and how their listing is against Ebays rules.

*utter disgust and despair*

I've mailed the seller for more details - I could possibly pick it up on late Thursday afternoon but cant keep it here, so would need to get it to a rescue or somewhere else that is safe.

i could poss take it if someone could get it here, would need the hutch to link to the run...

as a last resort as i really don't have space

as a temporary measure of course x

Last edited:
hi there iv just talked to a lady from leeds area and didnt manage to catch your name sorry but she said she could bring it too me i was going to take it to hull animal welfare to linda,but sarah if you could take it on then that even better :D we could sort out transport easy

I have put in a bid on this rabbit as I'm told Hull Animal Welfare should be able to take him if I "win" him. However if there's anyone else who may be able to help please shout up. I can't keep him but I can collect him and bunny run him to safety.

Please therefore no-one bid against me. If the auction proceeds to a conclusion let's not pay this character any more than is strictly necessary.

Back