• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge vs Frosty... The Return

Graeme27Uk

Warren Scout
Couldn't find my last post so I started a new one. Sorry if its annoyed anyone.

But I think we are making progress!!!

I have bought a baby stair gate and put it at the top of the stairs. Neither of them can fit their bodies through but their heads can get through. Frosty has learnt the art of getting up AND down stairs, whilst Smudge hasn't quite managed the down bit yet...

Frosty is going to get his bits chopped off on Wednesday so hopefully that will ease his hormonal rampages.

Its odd watching them at the moment. She sits at the top of the stairs staring at him and occassionally going over to sniff (and reminding him that she is boss with the odd nip... nothing nasty just "oi mate watch it"). Frosty sits on the stairs and just stares back at her. They sniff each other, Frosty runs away when Smudge moves towards him.

Whats also funny is that Smudge will sit just out of sniff range with her bum facing Frosty as if to say "you want this but you ain't getting it".

So would you class this as good progress?

I know/hope that things will get better once Frosty has had the chop and he won't want to do naughty things any more.

Ok.. they are now both laying each side of the gate looking at each other... relaxed sort of. A safe distance apart....

Back