• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think ?

Steph

Warren Veteran
My Louis and Lottie have a huge Bunningham Palace place :lol: The house is over 7ft wide, inside height 3ft and depth 3ft :D Its on a stand which means the new bunny aviary doesnt lose any floor space, so bunnies can binky about and jump even under the house. The aviary is 9.5ft approx by 8ft. Must admit Im chuffed to bits with it because I can walk in it and it has a roof :lol: They have 24/7 access to it via a ramp. Need to make some final adjustments and add some more bits.

I managed to find a man on Ebay to make it to my spec, deliver and erect it. I wanted to get them a dog kennel and run like I have for the other bunnies but they would eat it in no time, hence I asked the carpenter to cover ALL wood with wire :shock: Piccies arent good but I do hope you like :D

abun154.jpg

abun153.jpg

Brilliant, that's just the sort of thing I'd like but it would have to go right in front of the window :?

Brilliant, that's just the sort of thing I'd like but it would have to go right in front of the window :?

Thanks everyone. Tamsin mine is right infront of one of the patio windows :oops: :lol: I can just squeeze past :lol:

I managed to find a man on Ebay to make it to my spec, deliver and erect it.

:shock:

* Goes off to look for a man on Ebay*................................

Sorry, had a couple of glasses of 'falling over water' :oops:

The set-up looks great Steph :D

Janex

If anyone would like the joiners details I dont mind giving them, just PM me :D He called himself a Bunny Technician :lol:

wow that looks perfect for bunnies and perfect for the hooman slaves who have to attend to their needs :p

Back