• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

munch bunch

racheld69

Mama Doe
:wave: I know there have been lots of threads onthis before but want to know how to stop buns chewing - they are on a wire mission at the moment (on top of their usual carpet, sofa and furniture ones!). Have tried olbas oil and a spray made by Vapet I got from pets at home and neither seem to work. help please??

Ooooh thanks - will have a look at that! Any ideas on something to make them not want to chew everything else?

It depends on age, whether they are neutered etc, Charlie was a big chewer and I've found the best things to stop him are his log tunnel that he strips the bark off, toilet roll tubes filled with hay, cardboard boxes, willow balls and his snack ball. He has got better as he's got older and has a companion but I still wouldn't trust him unsupervised in the house.

Back