• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny nose

DDD

Mama Doe
sorry, posted this is other section but noticed there are more of you here!!
Is this normal? Des seems to have split the skin holding his nose down (not as bad as it sounds!!) so his nose is higher than normal. (Like the bit of skin which holds your tongue down??) Is this going to be something serious or has he bumped it when charging and binkying??
PC170051.jpg

Has he got any sore areas around his genitals?
I ask as his nose looks inflammed and Treponamatosis (Rabbit Syphillis) comes to mind. He hasn't 'split' his nose but there is tissue inflammation
It doesn't look like a Myxi swelling :?

Janex

Has he got any sore areas around his genitals?
I ask as his nose looks inflammed and Treponamatosis (Rabbit Syphillis) comes to mind. He hasn't 'split' his nose but there is tissue inflammation
It doesn't look like a Myxi swelling :?

Janex

No, his genitals are fine. Douglas has sore genitals, but been to vets a while ago and said its not syphyllis, just inflammed as he wont stop cleaning it. I don't think Desmond touches Douglas's genitals though?? They are both happy in themselves

any other ideas? not that i dont believe Jane, but always good to have more than one opinion?!
What is the treatment if it is syphyllis?

Back