• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pics!!

DDD

Mama Doe
Mummy, we don't want our photo taken with those silly toys!!!
PC170053.jpg

Maybe we might look at the camera for a second or two!!
PC170054.jpg

Desmond looking cute!!
PC170059.jpg

Merry Xmas from us guys!!!
PC170050.jpg

Awww they're gorgeous.:love: How do you tell them apart though:?
Douglas is more chinchilla coloured, and once you get to know them, they have different personalities!! Other people get confused with them though - even hubby sometimes!! Desmond also has more of a dwarf nose than Douglas, but from afar its difficult to tell, and in the dark!!

I just love these two.....and GREAT pics!!!:D :D

Thanks. Can't normally get them to sit still long enough to take pics though. need a better camera which doesn't take blurry pics when they move!!!

I hope Caroline from Eastbourne rabbit rescue can see these soon. xx

Can't normally get them to sit still long enough to take pics though. need a better camera which doesn't take blurry pics when they move!!!

I know how you feel, I mainly have photos of the garden buns asleep as it's the only time they're still enough for my camera.:D
My french lop house bunnies are a bit more layed back and seem to quite like posing.

Your rabbits are lovely. :love:

Back