• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transportation help?? Liverpool to Bolton

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Can anyone possibly help me get my three bunnies to kayj's??? Either Friday or Saturday of this week?

I don't think I can get Friday off of work and I'm supposed to be going home to Leeds on Saturday, I can go home on Sunday if needs be but, because my other half is working and everyone has gone home for Christmas, I'm having to subject them to 2 trains to get to Bolton.

Can anyone going this way possibly help??? I would be ever so greatful if you can.

xx

If you are able to get one train say to Wigan, I could meet you there - is that any help - and then take your rabbits to Kays. I don't think I have enough free time to drive to Liverpool to collect the buns.

Hiya Vanessa,

That'll be great. I have one last plan up my sleeve to get the boss to give me Friday off so I can go all the way on the trains... so I'll let you know tomorrow - is that ok?

Do you think bunnies would be ok with trains? I used to live near a train track and they seemed fine with that...

x

Hi. I am sure bunnies in carriers on a train would be fine - no different than a car really.

I have to work on a Friday morning but could meet you at Wigan or Bolton after 2ish. I suggested Wigan as I don't think you would need to change trains to get there. I could also do any time on a Saturday if that is better for you.

Have a look at the logistics and let me know what will work the best.

Vanessa xx

I got told off for taking a rabbit on a tram on Friday :roll: next time i will use a cardbboard box....whose to know :lol:

I travelled Sheffield to Brum before by train and no-one batted an eyelid at the carrier.

I got told off for taking a rabbit on a tram on Friday :roll: next time i will use a cardbboard box....whose to know :lol:

I got told off once for taking Harley on the tram too, not by the conductor though, but by some random passenger :roll: As long as they in a carrier and can't create mess or bother anyone I really don't see why there would be a problem!

I was told by the conductor who said no animals on the trams and pointed at a sign that showed a dog. I pointed out he was a rabbit and that the sign said nothing about rabbits :roll:

Back