• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice needed please... single or bonded??

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I've been debating finding a girlfriend for Kitt.. but it seems that, because of his size, I may struggle to find a bunny which wont be huge compared to him...

Should I have Kitt live as a house bunny? Or, should I get him a girlfriend so that, in May/June he can live in the Happy Hutch and Jamie and Sapphire have the shed?

I'm not sure what to do, when the vet looked at him when he had his injuries he had old wounds which kind of means he was bullied - either by Jamie or the bunnies he was with before.

I think you should definitely look for a friend for him. There's nothing quite like watching two bonded bunnies :D I know you said he's small, but bonding is often more to do with the nature of the bunnies rather than their sizes. I'm sure you'd be able to find a small, good-natured rescue girl if you're patient and look hard enough :D Good luck x

I say get him a friend..is he an outside bun?
and have you seen our little Sienna who is looking for a small male to live with?;) :D

I say get him a friend..is he an outside bun?
and have you seen our little Sienna who is looking for a small male to live with?;) :D

At the moment he's living indoors because of his operations etc he never got his winter coat back, I will move him outdoors if I get him a girlfriend as by April/May I'll have Jamie and Saffy's shed all made and he could have the happy hutch =]

this is Sienna
Siennaa.jpg

She came in as part of 6 rabbits who had been bought from a pet shop by an older man who then dropped dead:shock: :cry:
His son , who didn't know he had bought the buns, doscovered then when checking the outhouse was locked...then rang me.
She is quite timid..and quite fast!..but a sweet girl who loves her toys

Hehe, no one other than Kayj and her friends who have been to been to her rescue have seen her... she is a GORGEOUS tiny dark brown and white dutch - she is SO cute xx

Back