• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! Call abut pet shop closing down... UD There here.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
and can I take their stock :( :( :(

Thankfully there are only four of them but I only have space for a pair :? I cant bear to think about what may happen to the others.

Apparently though 'at least that gets rid of some of them'. Well thats OK then :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
No one has been in contact about the ones in eastbourne so if you need me to foster one I can do. Am away from 1st of Feb for most of two weeks tho.

Helen x

I've got an indoor cage and a pen which they can have 24 hour access to so not caged in, then they can run around the spare room when i can watch them. Well away from Piper and Minstrel and not in smelling range either :)

I think between Helen, Angie and me we have it covered.

Helen could you bunny run one to Angie?

Sean is heading over to Penistone tomorrow to collect some feed for the buns so might be able to pop to Angie's then too as its not too far away?

What time? I absolutely have to do my xmas shopping tomorrow or it will be a very poor christmas at our house this year.

My phone has died so I cannot access the number until Phil brings my charger in at 3pm.

Sean said he could head over to yours Sooz to pick up about 2 and then head over to Barnsley via Penistone. Is that ok? He could prob do later he just has to get to Argo Feeds in Penistone by 5 and would prob want to get back home before rush hour traffic.

Helen x

Sean said he could head over to yours Sooz to pick up about 2 and then head over to Barnsley via Penistone. Is that ok? He could prob do later he just has to get to Argo Feeds in Penistone by 5 and would prob want to get back home before rush hour traffic.

Helen x

Oh blimey.... I will have to have a think about getting the bunny with phil as there is no way I will be home by 2pm. Phil may have to bring him to he pub (which is like 30 seconds drive from our house) for him to pick up from there.

Well maybe we could pick them up from you tonight if that is any better and then take the one to Angie tomorrow?

One will just have to sleep in a pen over night and the other in a cage.

Back