• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Got You Day Splodge - 17 December

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
We've had Splodge a whole year. It has gone so fast and she has brought us so much happiness into our lives. Didn't know anything about rabbits when we got her, but I just fell in love with her. (know lots more now!!)

One regret - we never took many pictures of her as a baby, as we didn't realise rabbits grew so fast. :cry: But here are a few of her over the past year!

Happy Got You Day Splodge

As a baby - the day I saw her at the pet shop
hMxoEV5pnO.jpg

Having a bite to eat - the bowl is so big mum
Splodge1.jpg

Chilling out after a hard day
Splodge0252.jpg

Lady of the manor!
Splodge0292.jpg

Digging in the shredder
Splodge0332.jpg

Looking gorgeous
Buns008.jpg

Love you so very much Splodge! x

What a gorgeous bunny!
I bought the same cage that you did & was surprised how much Storm grew (he's a mini lop). Storm fitted in it easily when I got him but:lol: I've now got him a big crate.

What a gorgeous bunny!
I bought the same cage that you did & was surprised how much Storm grew (he's a mini lop). Storm fitted in it easily when I got him but:lol: I've now got him a big crate.

Yes it didn't take long for her to outgrow the cage. She has a 6ft hutch in the conservatory now!

Back