• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will this get better..bonding 4 over a week now

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well after the whole failed attempts and bif biting willow every time and bandit geting nipped i was feeling a failure...even tho we had neitral sessions in my mums kitchen,,walks at night in the bunny mobile(petstroller)
Then it happened...the boiler went pfffffff and we had no heating!!! so cold it was that we plopped all 4 in the travel cot/playpen and put our ancient tefal convector heater near the mesh side panle of one side of the cot. And they began to get along a bit!! Bif decided to stop biting and was befriending bandit and even willow..BUT Willows so used to defending herself she wont give Bif a chance and likes to chase bandit as shes not sure of him anymore!! Bertie then decided to join in..i was so upset sleeping down here and all t he time with the buns..then they got better and better and i was able to go the loo etc...then they were gooing nuts..they had no litter trays in there for bonding purposes etc and room.
I spent ages last night cleaning and vinegaring and steam cleaning and folding up willows rottie crate after cleaning it..and bandits cage too.
I put up the pen panels and put in de odoured 2 huge litter trays and two littleones..two dog bowls and two rabbit bowls and a few toys that really are smelly!
Bertie is a lot better now and back to protecting the litlies..even tho bandit has become a humpmeister!! he has chased bif and humped her seven ways from sunday but now she runs away from him so fast hes finally got the mesage! he even humped berties head whilst he was asleep!! Willo humps bertie a few times a day.
We were doing great i had many hours well 4 sleep with just running around etc...but this evening willow was fighting bandit and had to be parted..fur flew and weirdly most of it is willows fur!! bandits fine but him n bif dont trust willow and run away loads.
Willows responding to nosey rubs etc and nikki went int here and gave them all hugs and willow made such a fuss over her..

So its been over a week since theyve been in the travel cot playpen and its the second night in the pen...will it improve do you think?

BTW Bif and Bandit are very cuddly with each other and sleep together a lot....bertie and her get quick hugs but willow appears and bif runs even tho willows being trying to have a wash with her.

Is bandits mad mad dashes the reason for willow going nuts..it unsettles bertie but willow evebtually raises her tail and runs aorund getting way over excited

Back