• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & Page Natural Rabbit Pellets

Thats an amazing price. I usually pay about £15 inc. delivery from GJW Titmuss!

I will stock up now for xmas.

whooo thanks for that..i get those pellets for bif bertie and bandit but the breeders n growers one for willow( our vet said to feed her on it until she was 18 months old and her skull had finished growing )

delivery is always as much as the feed anyway but i get mine from gwtitmuss like everyone else it seems! saving a fiver is a fiver to donate..;)

I dont think that is a 20kg pack. just based on the fact that they charged Allen & Page Rabbit Herbs 'n' Fibre 15kg for £10.49. if that in fact is the correct price. then its a great deal.

Just called them and they had a mistake on their site! it should be £7.45 per 20kg bag and £5 delivery per bag!! so I got a bargain last night as I ordered 6 bags!!

Just called them and they had a mistake on their site! it should be £7.45 per 20kg bag and £5 delivery per bag!! so I got a bargain last night as I ordered 6 bags!!

Are they honouring all orders placed yesterday at the lower price then?

i pay £15 for 2 20kg sacks.

Very good food, i have tried SS, Excel etc and this is by far the best, for my wallet and my rabbits!

Back