• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazy bunnies

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone else have lazy bunnies? Ive let lilly out in the front room and she'd rather lay in her litter tray. shes been in there for half an hour x

Benny is sooooo lazy - He goes out of his hutch for a run 3 times a day - runs round for 5 mins then settles down for a snooze - I mean, on cold concrete in this weather! :roll: He is so fat as he's lazy - I hardly give him any pellets and he gets in a strop and throws his food dish around - maybe I should get him a treadmill :rolleyes:

Alvin is very lazy.... dead worried about him gettin fat when hes an adult cus he hardly moves and when he does its just for grub :roll:

Mine seem to be on the go most of the day.
On a nightime though having spent ages warming snugglesafes up and making sure there is lots of straw and hay in the sheds and plenty of boxes to keep warm in,come in and look out of the window and they are all on outside in their runs in the freezing cold:rolleyes:

I have one rabbit that is lazy and likes to be cuddled and gives me lots of licks (Homer) and the other is the wild child (Katy) who never seems to sleep and relax she is always hyper!

Back