• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Barney, Roxy and Mo**Advice about sleeping arrangements needed please**

Isabel

Warren Veteran
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I forgot how much hard work it was. apparently women block out the traumas of childbirth so that they can have more. I think I must have blocked out the traumas of bonding because all I remembered was a bit of humping and a bit of chasing for five minutes, this is going on forever! I am exhausted. I'm sure it'll be worth it though. ;)

Last edited:
Good luck with the bonding Isabel, let us know how you get on :thumb:

Dixie and Crunchie are bonded and living together full-time now :D . He still likes to hang onto her with his teeth when he gets excited tho'. Sometimes I'm scared that she'll get fed up and sort him out (she's quite a bit bigger than him). But so far she has put up with him without complaint...she must be a VERY tolerant rabbit :lol:

Amy

Brilliant well done!

All seemed to be going ok...well Mo just kept trying to hump Barney and Roxy. But they both seem to be fed up with him today and we have had a few scuffles :?

Roxy has just been grooming Mo's head :love: and then she started humping his head :evil:
Things do seem to have settled down though and tbh that is quite normal behaviour for her, I think she likes to keep her men on their toes.

so what does anyone think the best plan is for tonight? They haven't had any tussles for a good three hours. Do you think I should leave them all together or seperate them with mesh so they can still see each other but not fight? I'm not in all day tommorrow so if I seperate them now they won't be together again till tommorrow evening.

Back