• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't stop thinking about......

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
..... a bunny i saw today in the adoption part of P@H :(

He was so beautiful and so friendly. My OH is having none of it tho. :( I always want any bunny i see but i can't get him out of my head.

awwwww

ive done that with a rabbit... luckily my friend dopted him so i can see him loads xxx

Funny you should say that :rolleyes:

My friend is gonna work on her hubby! She lost her bun a few month ago. She is my friend who i kept my horse with before he was PTS :cry:
So she said bunny could have his stable if she can get hubby to agree!!

Fingers crossed!!

Well, my friend has just phoned to say she has been to pick the little boy up!

I'm so glad he'll have a great home and i can get to see him whenever i like.

I really must stay away from p@h now :oops:

No one wants to talk to me :( I'm getting a bit of a complex!

I feel like the grim reeper of threads!

Well, my friend has just phoned to say she has been to pick the little boy up!

I'm so glad he'll have a great home and i can get to see him whenever i like.

I really must stay away from p@h now :oops:

Im the same, I went in today to but some bits and there was another bun in the adoption section, I wanted him so bad, he was so gorgeous. It's impossible to not have a look.
Sallyx

I don't like looking in the adoption bit at PAH either :( Last time I was there I saw a lovely black giant in there, not much more space than a foot and a half square, poor little thing :( Most likely he/she was one of the FIVE black giants that they had for sale there :( Glad this bunny has a lovely new home though :D

I wish we could help them all too:cry:
There has been a rex in our local Pets at Home in the adoption section.He looks so sad and lonely:cry: :cry:

i saw anotehr aggressive dutch buck :( I loved him but I wasn't tempted :shock: i just told myself that i have bunnies at home who need me more.

Yey so glad he has a great home! I have seen one too and the adoption pens are way too small. I also saw a beautiful giant doe. I even took pics of her. :(

Back