• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What time?

I feed & put away Tilly at around 7. Ones in my room get shut in the cage whenever I go to bed but they usually take themselves to bed before then anyway & ones in conservatory don't get shut away.

Last edited:
when i go to bed, i have one out from 6-8 and one from 8-10. on a weekend they are both out of thier runs...

in summer, they spend from about 7-6in thier runs... in winter they have an indoor run each and on a night they spend time free roaming with us...

xxx

Alvin goes to bed at about 2-3 am when ste comes to bed and even then he puts on his please dont lock me up face :lol: :lol: :lol:

mine r put away ve early, at 4:30.cus they r outdoors and it gets dark then :(

is better in summer cus they stay out til 7

I put mine away before i go to bed so normally 11pmish, last night was 4am :oops: :oops: but they didnt mind as had access to their hutches so it was just a case of closing the doors :lol:

Marsha has just gon to bed, shes been in the living room since 4, so its lillys turn now, and shes going to stay in until nick gets in at about 10, cus shes better behaved, i could leave her alone shes so good x

I was thinking the same thing when I locked mine in at 4.30pm tonight 'cos it was soooo cold.
At the moment I'm shutting their "cat-flaps" at 4.30 because it's cold, but I go down and sit in each of their sheds for half an hour or so each night for snuggles.

I prefer the summer, 'cos they get to keep their cat flaps open until 1am ish.

It feels mean shutting them in early:( , but it seems daft to let the cold in when I've spent so much insulating their sheds:lol:

Back