PDA

View Full Version : VERY URGENT- Transport from Mansfield to Sheffield by Wednesday RESOLVED

Sooz
16-12-2007, 06:14 PM
I need to get Guiness and Libby back from netherland_dwarf_fan (Nicola) by Wednesday due to a change in her personal circumstances which means she is moving in with a relative and cannot take them with her.

They will need to come with their indoor cage too. Can anyone please help as neither of us have a car.

Ben's mum
16-12-2007, 06:20 PM
As a last resort, I've got a friend in Mansfield who's rabbit-sat before (not any of mine but she asked me all the questions she needed to know) so could ask her if they could stay at hers a few days in an emergency

catswhiskas
16-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Where does she live?

Sooz
16-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Mansfield.

Thanks BM, I hope it wont come to that but its nice to know there is an option available.

abbymarysmokey
16-12-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm going over to Mansfield early this coming week (probably Tuesday) to take some guinea pigs to a lovely lady who lives there (and drop off Xmas presents for the in-laws too :D ).

Let me know if there are any problems with arrangements, because I could bring them back to Nottingham temporarily, and take them to Sooz at a later date.

Amy