• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VERY URGENT- Transport from Mansfield to Sheffield by Wednesday RESOLVED

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I need to get Guiness and Libby back from netherland_dwarf_fan (Nicola) by Wednesday due to a change in her personal circumstances which means she is moving in with a relative and cannot take them with her.

They will need to come with their indoor cage too. Can anyone please help as neither of us have a car.

Last edited:
As a last resort, I've got a friend in Mansfield who's rabbit-sat before (not any of mine but she asked me all the questions she needed to know) so could ask her if they could stay at hers a few days in an emergency

Mansfield.

Thanks BM, I hope it wont come to that but its nice to know there is an option available.

I'm going over to Mansfield early this coming week (probably Tuesday) to take some guinea pigs to a lovely lady who lives there (and drop off Xmas presents for the in-laws too :D ).

Let me know if there are any problems with arrangements, because I could bring them back to Nottingham temporarily, and take them to Sooz at a later date.

Amy

Back