• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our kitten Hunter

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
He went for a play in the garden today with his little harness on :lol: At first he just kind of sat on me then he realised the garden is more fun to play in than the house and was off :shock: :lol: Didnt get any pics of him actually playing because he is too fast and they came out all blury

DSC06960.jpg

DSC06974.jpg

DSC06977.jpg

And then back in the house

DSC06758.jpg

He wasnt too sure about Buu :lol:

DSC07017.jpg

He was watching her eat her hay though and when she was finished he was straight there at the bag of hay :lol: He was trying to eat it for a second but the photo came out really dark :(

DSC06994.jpg

And look at the size difference :shock:

DSC06989.jpg

aawwww what a cutie!! How old is he now? and what breed is he? He is such similar colour to my Oscar :D I love the last shot of your bunny and kitty.. wow what a size difference! :lol: Oscar copies to bunnies and chews their hay too.. isnt it funny! :lol: How are things going with your other cat and Hunter?

:wave: Hey hun

He is about 10 weeks now :shock: :lol: I have no idea what breed he is :oops: I dont know anything about cat breeds :lol:

He is tiny though, Buu is my biggest bun so he wouldnt look so small compared to Trip or Scarlett :lol: It was really funny, he was watching what she was doing and as soon as she moved he was straight over there muching on the hay :lol:

Smirnoff is a bit scared of him, he is so playful she kind of runs off when he gets too close :lol: She is a very lazy girl though. She hasnt shown any aggression just looks a bit unimpressed and kind of meows at us like whats this :lol:

You have to post some pics of Oscar :lol: x

LOL the size difference pic. the caption from Buu should be "Does my bum look big in this?":lol: She is a gorgeous big girl

Back