• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dog beds??

Beau has a dog bed he sleeps in when he is in the house :D

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

Think it cost about £10 and I just put blankets in :D Its a plastic one though :D

My cats have beds similar to the one you linked too and Buu sleeps in them :D Never chewed them or anything x

:love: :love: :love:

very cute piccies!!! the colours are nice, too! As long as no one has had much of a problem with a bed as such I think i'll have to get one!! :lol:

i think plastic ones are good because then you can change the bedding, i have bought soft cat beds for mine and even though they have litter trays they got confused at first and pooped and weed in it and it ruined it.

also the cat bed is okay...but £11 for postage!!! :O
u can pick one up at a shop cheaper xx

We use small dog beds as litter trays for the buns though half the time they seem to prefer to sleep in them:roll: Much easier than fabric beds for disinfecting and cleaning out, especially if you put some megazorb on the bottom

Back