• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scampis Coming Home

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Hayley :(:(:(:(
the bonding didnt work between charlie, molly, benji (scampi) and poppy, and she needs new homes for them. As she doesnt have the room for 2 pairs i am going to foster them for her, and they may go and live with a member of my family.

Part of me is excited to see my little scampi again cu si missed him terribly cus i had him so long after he was 'ready to go' and after he went i realised how much i wish id kept him. I did just originally want Scampi, but as Scampi and Poppy (formerly Frans 'nancy') are now bonded it wouldnt be fair. So they are both going to stay here 4 a while, and yeh part o is very excited 2 see my boy agen but i feel so sorry for Hayley as she loves them dearly :(:(

Am going to keep Poppys name but hayley renamed Scampi 'Benji' and i to be he will always be my scamp so i will keep him as scampi.

Will post photos later on.

p.s everyone cookie is fine! Vet saw him yesterday and he is getting better everyday. He says not to neuter him until hes lost some weight as hes overweight at the moment!lol x

they r here. god ive missed Scampi! i cudnt stop cuddling him lol. and his new bunwife is gorgeous!!!! shes so ickle! shes very pretty! lol they look like PB and J, cus poppy is the same as peanut jus with grey and scampi looks like his mum lol!

hope i dont becum a failed fostere...eeek!

oh fran shes beautiful! shes so small aswell! i love her alredy.

im prob wrong..but tis been a month since scampi was here, but theres a pocket on my coat which is in shreds from where he used to chew it, and as soon as i picked him up he started biting it...do u think he remembers me?x

I knooow :love: Not sure if I should come and see her cos I'll end up bunnynapping her :? :lol:

Probably :D

welll....i think when i thought of not seeing scampi ever agen it was hard but then i got used to it, but when the oppuruntiy came up to see him i cudnt say nop so its prob same 4 u

but...here the next best thing

DSCF1719.jpg

DSCF1720.jpg

Aw I am missing them loads!! but it is good to see and hear that they are doign so well already!! They are a cute couple and so in love - think it was just about love at first sight with them :D (at least I did that part right :( :D )
Thankyou to SJ for taking them both on :D Hope it all goes well (and mayeb you will end up keepign them or at least be able to see them loads!) they are dear little buns and really hoped they would all get on togetehr here... was going so well for a while but this is really the best situation for all of them.
Keep me posted SJ on what happens from here - and loads more piccies pls!!! :D

lol well im getting my digital slr camera 4 xmas...so im sorry forum but there will be tons of piccies of every bun :D:D:D:D:D

they just ate sum bruseels lol but poppy wont come near me she just thumps! but scampi keeps trying to jump on me! on thursday i have the whole day so i will spend the day with them.
bet it feels empty without them :(

It does actually.. went in the room last night with the empty cage and was very sad :(

Poppy loves curly kale, actually they both do and you can get big bags at the supermarket for around £1!
She'll get used to in time.. took all the time she was here for her to follow me round and even then she'd scamper away when I went to her - think it has to be on her terms :lol: Have you seen her curl up like a cat yet? So sweet!!

Charie and Molly are out in the room now after a bit of quiet time since Friday whilst wounds are healing and they are binkying aroudn and exploring :D far diff to them sitting quiet and sad for the past few days...
Went to the vets today and Molly doesnt need stitches :D Have to keep an eye on it and keep up the antibiotics and hibbyscrub for the next five days but hopefully it will all heal just fine - so glad at that cos GA isnt the best for them.

Everything has to be on her terms, it took her a while to trust me but she'll get there :D Yeah, it's so sweet when she curls up like a cat :love:

Glad Molly and Charlie are doing ok :D

i havent seen it yet but i havent had the chance yet cus i was at college from 8 this morning n didnt get in til 5, monday n tuesdays i dnt see them uch so on wednesday and thursday i will play with them :D:D:D

Sorry to butt in but I cant contain my curiosity any further, what actually happened with the four? How did Charlie and Molly get injured?

I may have missed a thread somewhere :oops:

Sorry to butt in but I cant contain my curiosity any further, what actually happened with the four? How did Charlie and Molly get injured?

I may have missed a thread somewhere :oops:

its in the care section, they were getting n for a good few days but then molly got injured, hayley thinks she accidently got int he way of Scampi (then benji) and Charlie fighting, heres the link

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110591

xx

Yeh its all in the link... was all going well for about 6 days then all hell let loose!! Was gutted it didnt work.. think if I didnt work then i'd be able to do it and be with them until all was good with them. The girls sorted out their differences first and things started to settle, then it was the boys turn :roll: Molly just got in the way of it all I think, she tended to stay back from it all anyway, but she got hurt quite badly. All doing well now tho and happy to see Poppy and Scampi doing so well too, gives me some comfort knowing they are happy and in good hands .... i feel sorry it didnt work :( out tho

Back