• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mass rescue by ARC

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
:wave: Hi everyone

ARC made a mass rescue yesterday with animal lifeline, many of the females may be pregnant, it is going to cost a lot of money to get all the animals spayed/castrated and vaccinated.
I have a thread over in fundraising to help raise money for them, new items just added so please check it out and get your orders in and give a rescue bunny a great Christmas at the same time (please see link in signature)

Thanks
Katie x

Hi Katie :wave:

How many are you Fostering ? I only had room for one, a little buck. For some reason Donna doesn't think ARC will get him back.............:? :oops: :lol:

Janex

Hi katie, I recieved my hair bands they are really cute got my hair in french plaits with them in!!!! Thanks very much happy christmas, well done for your and your mums hard work x x x

Hi katie, I recieved my hair bands they are really cute got my hair in french plaits with them in!!!! Thanks very much happy christmas, well done for your and your mums hard work x x x

I saw some of these at the vets wehn I went the other day, there are some really beautiful bands which have been made. Have to say well done to Katie and her mum.

Hi Katie :wave:

How many are you Fostering ? I only had room for one, a little buck. For some reason Donna doesn't think ARC will get him back.............:? :oops: :lol:

Janex

Lol Jane you a failed fosterer - Never!! :lol: :lol:

We have 3 at the moment and they are all surprising lovely and quite friendly all things considered :shock:

I saw some of these at the vets wehn I went the other day, there are some really beautiful bands which have been made. Have to say well done to Katie and her mum.

Thanks Janice :D
We are already thinking about Valentines Day stuff now :lol:

Back