• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

surely this cant be normal?

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
im slightly worried about Polo hes nearly 6 weeks old yet he hasnt seemed to have grown anymore in the last 2 weeks he is absolutly tiny and just fits in one hand while his sister is seems to be bigger every day, someone on another forum said that her rabbit was tiny when they were a baby as well and they came out with many health problems? hes just decided to stop growing :?

ive also noticed that he suffers from what look like hiccups regular he gets them around 2-3 times a day which i also havent seen before in a rabbit

from Jellys litter which had domino in, peter didnt grow much at akk, she was the smallest out of 8. she died at 4 months old but dont kno if its connected to her size?

if He did end up with Health problems i dont think it would be fair rehoming him because i would feel i was pushing his problems onto someone else which isnt fair but hopefully hes healthy and just a bot slow at growing lol he seems well in himself so :D

xxx

im sure its nothing Vikki i just worry about everything :oops: the amount of times ive gone to the vets for nothing lol glad Polo isnt the only one who suffers from Hiccups lol

Back